1) Who's at home now?>> dad, mom, bro...semua tgh tido.....hehehe
2) Did u go out yesterday?>> just for dinner
3) Do u prefer durian or guava?>> durian la!
4) What time did u wake up today?>> 10 a.m.....thanks to my hand phone alarm!
5) Did u go anywhere today?>> BCB
6) What did u do there?>> bought my expensive AA rechargeable batteries (of course my dad paid for it)
7) How old are u now?>> proudly a 21 y.o. gurl...dah leh daftar ngundi
8) What do u call your mother?>> Mak....hehehe...she wanted us to call her ibu... but then my father said "ala mak abah ajer senang...tak yah nak ngada2" (21 years ago)
9) Are u and your mom on good terms?>> not so close...
10) Are u the only gal i n ur family?>> well besides my mum....YUP!
11) What perfume/cologne are u using now? >> Me dun used any...easily get bore... much worst if it will remind me of an awful memory....
12) Who do u last talk to?>> dad,mum n bro...have some cat fight....hahaha
13) Are u spoilt?>> Hmmm....all the time
14) Do u want to get married?>> Yeah....if not....Nabi tak mengaku umat
15) With who?>> only Allah knows who....hah...me so secretive
16) Where do u think your friends are now?>> all over the world....really....
17) Do u think your friends need u now?>> hahahaha...funny...I think...I'm the one who needs them
18) Where do u wish to be?>> Europe
19) When will u be buying a car?>> never.....kut....dun like driving!
20) What type of car do u wanna buy?>> Aaa...not interested
21) If u were to be a car, what type will u be?>> sporty, the expensive one!
22) Who do u wish to meet now?>> a list of persons that only God knows who
23) Do you want to meet Eva mendez>> Hey why not....I'm celebrity maniac...hehehe
24) Who do u approach when u have a prob? >> Allah....the only thing that I trust
25) What do u want for your birthday?>> A BOYFRIEND!!!!!
26) What do u wish for xmas?>> hmm....does hari raya counts... more duit raya every year! Hehehe....
27) Any piercings on u?>> nope.....noway!
28) Would u like to have a tattoo?>> Aaa....what for? is it good for health? can I be intelligent?
30) How many kids do u want?>> Wah....tired answering this Q...AS MANY AS I CAN!!!!! happy now?
31) Any homework?>> Yup...pasang cadar katil
32) Are u listening to any music now?>> Yeah......Nazam Berkasih - Syura.....lalalala.. aper? best la lagu ni
33) Do u believe in miracles? >> yes....lots of miracles happens to me lately
34) Do u believe in fate? >> Ooo....yes....sure....why not?
35) When did u last cry?>> last nite....remembering my beloved late grandma.. Atok Mak....the only person that can make me cry!.....I'm now....
36) When did u last smile?>> right now!
37) When did u last receive a gift?>> TLC dinner
38) Who has the cutest smile u ever seen?>> Hmmm....Ilhan!
39) What do u want to tell your ex-crush?>> I wish I have n xcrush
40) Why are u answering this bulletin?>> it's my new habit
41) Do u kiss your parents good night?>> nope......
42) Your hair colour?>> dark brown....natural...no color2 iek
43) Your last haircut?>> hmm...can't remember but my hair is now right on my shoulder....hehehe...something weird
44) Are u being loved by someone?>> yup...family n friends
45) Any wishes?>> wish that my wishes can come true...only Allah knows what.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment