Saturday, June 11, 2005

Eeehhhh.....ada lagi???

1.Like to walk under the rain?
>> and then later get SEXY.....Ooo ya!

2.Sleep with or without clothes on?
>> Hmm...with clothes...afraid my bro will wake me up in the morn! WOW! Wait till I'm married la =D

3.Prefer black or blue pens?
>> used 2b blue(school time)...now BLACK(a teacher 2b)...soon RED! Hahahahaha!

4.Dress up on Halloween?
>> wish I can....tgh tackle glitter wings! Fairy 0=D

5.Like to travel?
>> GOSH new obsession! going 2 JB soon ;p

6.Like someone?
>> The 'Prince'....huh...so hard 2get

7.Do they know?
>> Whoops.....dun think so!

9.Think you're attractive?
>> Nope....I'm fat+ugly+kerek!

10.Want to marry?
>> Aaa....I like that....soon ;p

11.Who?
>> the man that is speacially made for me ONLY!

12.Alaska or Hawaii?
>> Hawaii

13.Are you a good student?
>> not that damn smart....but with attitude....gheeee...

14.Where are you by the way?
>> Kluang, Johore

15.Are you involved in sports?
>> used to...too bad 8!

16.Christmas or Halloween?
>> for the sake of a survey....I choose Christmas

17.Colored or black-and-white photo?
>> Colored....Aaahhh.....much better....

18.Do long distance relationships work?
>> NOPE!

19.Do you believe in astrology?
>> NOPE!

20. Do you believe in GoD?
>> YUP!

21. Do you believe in love at first sight?
>> yup...why people do ask this ques?

22.Do you consider yourself the life of the party?
>> I'm? do I? Hmm...guess so.....

23.Are u an outgoing person?
>> yup....but only if I want to!

25.Do you make fun of people?
>> all the time...come on....don't you make fun of me too?

26.Do you think dreams eventually come true?
>> Ooo....ya.....tiada kejayaan tanpa usaha!

27.Fave thing to do?
>> Internet

30.Chocolates or Candy?
>> Chocolates

31.Fave. person?
>> Myself...so selfish!

32.Favorite body part of the opposite sex?
>> Hahahahaha....their lips....pink! means not smoking n alcohol free=P Aaaaa...you see...

33.Favorite food?
>> Nasi grg sardin

34.Go to the movies or rent?
>> pirate CD.....hahahahaha.....

37. How's the weather right now?
>> cloudy

38.Hug or kiss?
>> hate both but 4 the sake of survey....hug...yurk!

39.Last person you talked to on the phone?
>> My bro...."ko nak kuih apa?"

40.Last time you showered?
>> at 8.30p.m just as soon as AF concert start...huhuhu

41.Loud or soft music?
>> any...but with LOUD SPEAKER!!! till my dad or bro knock on my door n ask me to slow it down!

42.McDonalds or Burger King?
>> McD...friendlier...mcm2 ada!

43.More romantic? baths or shower?
>> bath with him? I choose SHOWER..hmmm.. fraouuuuurrrrrrrrr....huh

44.Night or day?
>> Nite!

45.Number of pillows on ur bed?
>> 4 normal size pillows + 2 bolster + 2 cushions + sefamily Teddy Bears!

46.Piano or guitar?
>> Guitar!

47.Read or write?
>> Write

48.Single or taken?
>> Me? Single la kut....ya...Single....I'm SINGLE!

49.Snow or water?
>> water aper? Water la kut

50.What are you going to do tomorrow?
>> 2morrow continue playing Singles2 Double Troubble!

51.what clothes are you wearing?
>> PINK kotex flower printed on white t-shirt n my track bottom

52.What do you drink?
>> air paip...

53.What's ur wallpaper on your computer?
>> Paris Hilton!

54.What's right next to you?
>> 2 bottles of air paip...the rest is a messy table!

55.What's your bedtime?
>> 3 a.m?

56.What's your name?
>> Azreen

58.Who do you talk to the most online?
>> some online fwens from brunei, college gal n old school friends

59. What would you like to say to the person you
miss?
>> See ya soon (wah mcm takde perasaan ajer)

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration