1) Do you have a hot temper?
A: kinda
2) Get jealous easily?
A: nope
3) What do you do when you're mad?
A: punching anything specially any hard surface...you dun wanna se me doing that!
4) What's the worst thing you've done when you
were mad?
A: punching the wall till my hand bleed...it can happen at any time... so dun make do it!
5) Ever made anyone cry when you were mad?
A: Yup
6) Ever physically hurt someone when you were
mad?
A: Yup....dun ask!
7) When was the last time you really cried your
heart out?
A: can't remember....
8) Ever cried yourself to sleep?
A: yup
9) Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?
A: I think nope....Hmmm...I dun think so....have I?
10) Do you cry when you get an injury?
A: Oooyea....
11) Do certain songs make you cry?
A: Untuk Terakhir Kali by Marsha....dunno why?
12) What's the hardest thing you've ever had to go
through?
A: treat yourself as an adult....I miss my childhood!
13) What's the worst thing you've done to yourself?
A: Letting other peeps hurt you without doing anything to defence myself
14) Ever had a painful break up?
A: Not yet
15) R u a happy person?
A: Oooyea....
16)What can make you happy?
A: Anything that can MAKE me at that time...
17) Do you wish you were happier?
A: Sure....why not...
18) What makes you the happiest?
A: Having things that I always wanted with my own effort...proud!
19) What r u going 2 be when ur grown up?
A: Queen
20) Can music make you happy?
A: my source of happiness
21) Do you believe in yourself?
A: honestly....not all the time
22) Love swimming?
A: nope
23) Do you wish you can be someone else most
of the time?
A: Yup....It's my habit
24) Do u love handsome guys?
A: I LIKE handsome guys doesn't mean I need to love them
25) Fav colour?
A: lime green n pink
26) What do u think about urself?
A: blur
27) Got any girlfren/boyfren?
A: Not yet in the moment
28) What kind of girl/guy do u prefer?
A: popular....ahaks
29) Who do u love now?
A: my family?
30) What's ur fav fruit/s?
A: apple, manggis, ciku...eh anything la....
31) List out the person that u hate..
A: u dun wanna know....u'll be surprise
32) Do u smoke?
A: nope n never have that interest to do so....blergh!
33) Fav num?
A: none
34) Prefer gf/bf or frens 2 hang out with when u r
free?
A: more likely to be with family.....but anyway....frens better
35) Lolipop or ice-cream?
A: ice-cream
Thursday, December 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment