Thursday, January 12, 2006

I believe...the year is still new...right?

1. what did u do for new year?
A: nothing not even 'perasan' it was new
year....Year ajer yg new...me not..why celebrate
it? let the Year do....

2. with who did u celebrate new year with?
A: room8 yg turut bosan tahap tapir warna pink!?

3. other friends?
A: can't remember any....lil'chick n asya perhaps?

4. did u enjoy urself?
A: it is much safer rather than celebrating it with a
crowd of monkey peeps!

5. did u get into any trouble?
A: nope

6. did any of ur friends did?
A: nope....senang ati mak bapak

7. did u get drunk?
A: nope

8. did u meet any cute boy?
A: none

9. did u celebrate with ur parents?
A: I wish I can.....sit back while watching TV....eh
tak rugi ape2 pung Mawi takder!

10. what was the best thing that happened?
A: new year nite? hmmm.....celebrating with food
+ video game

11. do u want it to happen again?
A: yeah....I LOVE to be safe.......dun like to be in
the middle of drunk crowd!

12. did u see fireworks?
A: nope

13. did u kiss under the fireworks?
A: kissing good nite to Asya n Lil'Chick

14. what was the best thing that happened in 2005?
A: Meeting Mawi? Hahahaha.....

15. what was the worst thing?
A: Chicken Pox!!!

16. did u celebrate christmas?
A: nope

17. did u get into any fights?
A: on new year nite? nope...through out the
year...no major fight!

18. what did u regret?
A: 2005? Hmm....seing my lil'bro less than b4...I
used to ignore him....ahaks....

19. if u could repeat 2005, what would u change?
A: being alone whithout any friends....they do gave
you extra burden! hey no offence...It's just me
being selfish

20. seriously?
A: nah.....I should bought a much bigger chicken
little!? Yup that's it!

21. do u miss the good times?
A: yup....you will always 'miss' your past r8? be
more logic...next!

22. would u do it again this year?
A: shopping? why not....more carnival coming your
way, gal!!!

23. do u believe in KARMA?
A: it is much more meaningful if I choose to believe
in what my religion thought me....

24. do u believe in reincarnation?
A: nope....what for?

25. are u hungry?
A: nope....blurp!!

26. are u lonely?
A: lonely...I'm so lonely....nah....I have Chenta to
be with....ahaks

27. did u go to any party last year?
A: nope

28. was it a blast?
A: blast off la! I hate to be in a crowd!

29. do u plan to get married this year?
A: NOWAY!

30. what is ur new years resolution?
A: be more FOCUS Azreen! You are 22yo! No
more hanky-panky

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration