Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Socio class 930-1100

Part I
I simply STUPID today! Dunno what on earth this oldman is saying? I'm getting old right in front of this oldman...Just how old I can be? I've no idea... I think the world is much younger than me....struggling my way to heaven... Wonder if I'm on the right track...Am I?

Part II
"NANTUK" a deadly disease that much dangerous than AIDS or tibi...I'm currently sleepy yet asking a brilliant question (that's what the oldman said) Hey, it's not that bad, right? At least I'm making a statement that " I'm in your class, sir and I'm ALIVE!" for a second then me going back to that sleepy...deep sleepy mode....I'm sleepy....too sleepy.....useless

Part III
Today I'm not hungry....dun have the 'mood' to eat....so what I have is just a 'milo ais' for lunch...kuew tiau for breakfast (accidentelly bought) and thinking to have yet another milo for dinner....Why? dun ask!....WAIT....this is not something that the oldman likes.....fine....ask me 'the' question....but i'll not answer it!

Part IV
DIE! what's more to ask? Me? this is the last chapter of my blog for today....the class is gonna last for another 15 mins....things that I learn is just 'a' question. just 'a' question. just 'a' question!laught for few times, writing this blog on a piece of paper, being sleepy and bla...bla..bla.......

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration