Wednesday, August 3, 2005

Third week in IIUM...

Part I
The tired and 'jam' Monday!!!! Damn!!! What happen to IIUM I dun really know.....MasyaAllah only God knows how....dasat.... a
pack 8am-5.30pm classes.....you thing this is the worst wait till your lecturer wanted to extend the class till 7pm! I repeat
7pm!!! So next week you aspect to catch me dead on Mon!!!! However thank god the last lecturer who is the one that extend it
is a very nice lady....takperla....

Part II
Wah....the magnificent Tuesday....Meet sumone that Dell really want to meet....thanks to me.....hahahaha....Then her Jejaka
Idaman wrote a reply email to her....well...the whole evening we chat about it....hahahaha....lucky her...me...blergh! N aaa
I print my prince pic n JTT's too...stick it on the board and...wallah! tenungla gambo tu pepuas....hahahahaha

Part III
Delly's day again....well her 'Kemek' reply her email...this time much better....he wanted to see her pic...hahahaha....
n again we met another of her 'dream' guy...hahahahaha....wah....kalo jodoh tak ke mana....chewah....2morrow we plan to go
for shopping spree@KLCC....huuhuhuhuhu

Part IV
Wah...today went to KLCC straight from class...hahahaha....n today I'm dressing too weird that all my friends said that I
look different...hahahaha....so different....naper iek? Neway....what a day...just ronda2 at KLCC with Delly...stuck at SONY
outlet there n Delly 'online' free for 6 mins there n guess what....her Kemek replied her email with a good news...hehehehe
Congrate Dell *wink-wink* before we went back....me bought a vintage khakis from PDI....hahahahah.....dah takder kerojer...
Ah...not to forget met Maya Karin while she had a shooting for some fashion series...dunno what the heck she's doing there

Part V
Move on....left college early in the morn....took 9.30 bus back to Kluang...reach there bought PapaRoti while wait for my mum.
in the evening went to clinic...then nite OL as usual....for the first time I'm balik kampung with no interest at all....
rasa nyesal lak balik....entah....dah syok dok kat KL kut....neway...still have a great time with my dad n mum... Aahhh syiok!

Part VI
2day nothng interest me except AF3 concert 2nite....mum n dad drag me with them n join their town tour....hahahaha.... other
than that....nothing interest me.... that nite MAWI da'BOMB! doing a great rap part during kefli's song...Tak Tahu....hahaha
nice n cute....ekekekekeke.....thank god he make it to the final!

Part VII
Fuh....going back to college...took bus at 2.30pm......waaaa....gonna leave my dad n mum....miss them already ;( However back
at Pudu...it's kinda fun! having Hoohaaa time with Anne,Atin,Shasha,Aida n Shik....hahahahaha...lepak at Buger King while
eating my bekal....haahahaha....Some how I feel...life is getting interesting.....hopefully...........

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration