WHAT IF...
*Your crush suddenly asks you out?
+ Smiling for the next 12 month *wink-wink*
*You walk into an elevator and see a couple
making out?
+ Ooopss....silakan....@#$!^*@
*Your parents had another baby
+ huwerk! I hate new adik...one is enough adding another...I swear I'll hate her/him forever!
*You are trapped in a building about to explode?
+ find my way out hardly n pray to got in the same time....berdoa ajer tak cukup...kena ikhtiar!
*You were granted one wish?
+ being rich for life!
*Aliens invade earth?
+ great....bored with the way human manage the world....whatever!
*A gurl suddenly kisses you?
+ kejang seminggu....Aida n Shaac knows what I mean *wink-wink*
*You'll be given a blue car?
+ Actually does that 'blue' mean anything else? hahaha...me accept it with besar hati....
*Your bf/gf breaks up with you?
+ thank GOD...it's time to go out shopping for the new one....really!!!
*You win a million dollars?
+ buat pelaburan bijak...the more money I have... The more 'kedekut' I am!
*Someone gives you a flower?
+ Oooya thanks Mawi....susah-susah ajer....
*You receive a love letter in your locker?
+ Some one wanna play a joke on me r8?
*You fail your exam?
+ ..........
*You get first in class?
+ Alhamdulillah.....
*Your computer crashes?
+ I'm a date person then
*You got fired?
+ OMG....do I need to pay the biasiswa back?
*Your best friend betray you?
+ dah biasa dah....lantak....mampos tak layan
*You miss your ex?
+ ex what?...next
*You can say something to the person
+ Dah lama tak nampak kat perpustakaan?
Saturday, October 1, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment