Tuesday, October 25, 2005

EXAM!!!

Part I
Alhamdulillah.....only a paper away from my HOLIDAY! Whoah... can't wait for the Hari Raya holiday…. Hmm….nothing interesting lately…just that me going half crazy over THE paper…Damn it is so easy but yet I dun read enough…..huh…I deserve things that will happen in the future…..fuh!

Part II
Hmm…study….study….study….it’s like a week me not online….guess what…..I think I miss my friendster! Ekekekeke……selalunya tahap nak termuntah tgk…this time rindu lak….

Part III
Wah….last weekend spending my holiday with my parents, aunt n a school of cousins! Akekeke….nah….only 3 of them….but then tak sempat nak amik gambar…if not I can show that 3 crazy sisters! It was a blast! Shopping all day long….spending lots of money (of course thanks to my dad)….then spending sum of mine for my cousins….skali skala leh la…..takper…..depa kena belanja balik lepas raya ni…akekekeke…..wait n see…. OMG it’s like a week away from home….just how I MISS my mum, dad n my bro!

Part IV
Talking about my bro…well…he only will be at home on 11th hari raya…. Sad aight! Yup I do! Can’t imagine how’s hari raya without a complete fam…sure boring! But nevermind….thanks to that my bro had a chance to send me back to IIUM….he never been here…so I guess I can show him around later…..

Part V
Oooya…..today I have this instinct of Mr.T…acecece…..saw him at bazaar ramadhan r8 after my paper end…..hmmm…cam klakar lak….gaya rambut mamat jambu….meluat ah… but nevermind….me layan ajer! Kengkawan seronok n beriya2 nak membantu…layan ajer…..akekeke….nothing to loose….ache….

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration