Till this blog was written...I'am perfectly 'normal'... I think cause I'm not facing my problem 'creator' yet at least half of the day...Seriously dunno what to do... DAMN@!&%^$*@^!*
Neway...yesterday went out whith a bunch of friends celebrating Sharqy's B'day... It was a headache at first (damn!!) but arriving there is another trouble at first...when to KLCC food court only to see the place pack with hungry MUSLIM peeps waiting to break the fast....then miracles happen...a pak cik guard sitting at the 'perfect' table for all 7 of us...thought it was book by 'sumbody'....Dell have guts to ask n Alhamdulillah...the table were actually not booked in the first place... What a miracle...the place was VIP book for us....the rest of that nite was so damn GREAT!!! Alhamdulillah... I can see something good are starting to appear in my life... that's great....I hope!
Friday, October 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment