Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Soalan SADIS d'malam raya......

1.Do u cry?
+ Yup...last time while I called my parents...so DAMN scared!!!

2. R u in luv right now?
+ that's a sensitive question....next!

3. Do u want 2 grow old alone?
+ OMG...you scares me!

4. R u an ideal gf/bf?
+ Of course la...try me....sile...sile

5. What's d best thing in u?
+ Blur....wacchaaaa!!!

6. R u a fan of luv is sweeter d 2nd time around?
+ what's about it?

7. what is love?
+ Seketul masalah that will keep us WAITING!

8. Do you regret luving that someone who hurt
you?
+ What! he hurts you? just dump him!

9. R u single?
+ You really....really scares me....YUP!

10. if ur single do u miss being in love?
+ common...I'm having lots of peeps that showered me with love

11. sweetest thing a guy/gal did 4 u?
+ Hmm...treat me like a friend...common guys you know how to do it!

12. longed to kiss that special sumone?
+ Huh...it's like what...need to wait for another 10 years?

13. kissed your m0m/dad?
+ not used to it...but still I LOVE them!

14. kissed yourself?
+ I wish I can....but yup...I can't!

15.kissed your best friend?
+ OMG...am I crazy or what!

16. slapped your enemy?
+ My pleasure...huakakaka...few times

17. screamed at anyone?
+ Azreen's habit

18. scolded someone because he/she wouldnt
listen 2 u?
+ Again my habit

19. scolded a teacher?
+ Oooya...few times...cam biol ajer cikgu sekarang takleh layan anak murid cam rakan...

20. scolded your parents?
+ Hmm...sumtimes...but then rasa bersalah 100 hari!

21. held someone of the opposite sex's hand?
+ bersalam...holding my bro's hand while we melintas jalan...n oooyaaa...a hand shake pose with Pak Lah...Malaysia's no.1 eligible bachelor! akekekeke...ampun!

22. fallen asleep in anyone's arms?
+ Blergh.....Goliden!

23. gone to the beach/seaside with someone?
+ Family....friends...yup

24.loved someone so much that it made you
cry?
+ Oooyea....my late AtokMak

25.love someone just because of his/her looks?
+ few guys...

26.felt so happy that it made you cry?
+ Oooyea....can't remember why but I do...

27. felt happy because your friend won a prize &
you didnt?
+ biaser jer

28.felt happy because you are the only one who
scored a ZERO in a test?
+ Oooyea....how proud I am....poyo!

29.felt happy to be the teacher's pet?
+ not that happy but risau...anytime they will call you for help...blergh...Malaysian teachers!

30.cried because your m0m/dad scolded you?
+ Childhood time...nowadays...buat bodo jer

31.cried because you were hungry?
+ OMG....not yet....thank god!

32.cried because you did badly for your exam?
+ As usual...

33.cried because you broke up with your bf/gf?
+ Aaa...never! sounds great aight! the truth is I never had one!

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration