Saturday, July 9, 2005

Am I?

nerd? popular? fun? hot?....
Are you a hottie with a body or a geek that
reeks?!?!?! This is your test...
take a piece of paper and number it from
1-10!! >>cambiasa aku jawab direct kat sini<<
DONT LOOK AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! >> who wanna?<<

1) Are you short, average, or tall?!?
+ average

2) Are you skinny, average, or pleasantly
plump?!?!?!?
+ Hmm...Plump...I like that word =D

3) Are your eyes blue, brown, hazel, or
green?!?!?!
+ brown

4)What is your favorite color out of all of
these???

*~Baby Blue, Red, Purple, Black, Pink,Green, Yellow*
+ I choose PINK

5) Where is your dream place to live?!?!?!

*~*~*Hawaii, Puerto Rico, New York,Paris*~*~*
+ PARIS >>shopping n fashion<<

6)What is your favorite pet?!?!?!
*~*~*Dog, cat, fish, hamster*~*~*
+ I hate pet....for the survey sake......Fish

7)What's your dream date?!?!?!?!
*~*~*Movie, arcade, candle light dinner,
amusement park*~*~*
+ OMG.....Amusement Park!!!

8) Name a person of the opposite sex!
+ Ismail....go figure urself *wink-wink*

9) Name a person of the same sex!
+ Zatul! Hahahaha....come on Zatul answer this one it maybe our last! hahahahaha

10) Make a wish!

*
**
***
****
*****
******
*****
****
***
**
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*****
****
***
**
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*****
****
***
**
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*****
****
***
**
*

~ANSWERS~


1) Short=Adorable
Average=popular >>wow! am I...tq *blush*<<
Tall=HOT!

2) Skinny=sweet
Average=FUN!
Pleasantly plump=nice>>I'm 'nice'...hahaha..liar<<

3) Blue=sweet
Brown=sexy>>Ooo...I like that<<
Hazel=sensitive
Green=Caring

4) Baby Blue=Cool and Calm
Red=anxious and energetic
Purple=Laid Back
Black=Gothic
Pink=girlie girl >>OMG...I am? *faint*<<
Green=outkast
Yellow=preppy

5) Hawaii=laid back
Puerto Rico=party animal
New York=people person
Paris=Love to shop!>>How did u know...wow! so true*wink-wink*<<

6) Dog=great and lovable friend
Cat=curious and adventurous
Fish=boring>>So true...I like this survey<<
Hamster=nerd

7) Movies=you like to make out!
Arcade=player
Candlelight dinner=romantic
Amusement Park=adventurous>>Ahaah! u see<<

8) This person will ask you out...>>OMG *faint*<<

9) This person will hate you if you dont
copy and paste this quiz...>>mmg pun...answer this one babe!<<

10) This wish will come true if you
REPOST. Dont, then you will have bad luck with your
love life forever...>>Nope this is not why I'm doing this thing...just for fun<<

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration