Tuesday, July 19, 2005

First Week @ IIUM....

Part I
Well, life is getting good...got a brand new room with a brand new orange n cream in
colour furniture...really impressed my family especially ME! It's quite far from INSTED
but not 'that' faaaaaaaaaaar! Okla....

Part II
Well as days goes by I can find that life here is quite OKla... not all GREAT or all LOSER
My schedule is kinda 'pelik' On Monday n Wednesday 'pack' with classes n on Tuesday n
Thursday we only have a class...huh...but thank god the early class start at 11.30a.m!
Hahahahaha....The lecturers kinda OKla....biasa2 jer....but I face this weird situation...my 'adik2' classmate seems to
recognize me...hahahahaha....mencapap? menonjol? dunno what's going on but life here is getting 'POPULAR'! hahahaha...
it does matter but my study! that's much important...till today still can't keep up...hard...

Part III
On our first time outting...went to MedVel...cool n lame journey...thought nothing interest me... but however.. I finally
bought my Sohaimi Mior Hassan's CD (my favy) not to mention my PINKY VIOLET glitter bag!!!! Hahahahaha...I love it soooooooo
much!!!!! OMG...can't describe just how I LOVE these 2 things!!!!

Part IV
Well thinking taking an language class....dunno whether French or Mandirin...this is my opportunity...I'll make sure I GRAB
it! I even influence my colleagues to do so...man...what an excited feeling r8 now....huhuhuhu...also me thinking to finally
taking a driving license....gonna do it this time...don't play2 anymore....huh...wish me luck!

Part V
AFUNDI MAWI!!! Hahahaha.....yup it feels like HOME so much....not like my previous college, here I didn't 'gambling' my time
going back home just to watch AF concert...Hahahaha....syiok! Mawi singing Oh Fatimah...how I wish my name is Fatimah!
*wink-wink* Eating great nasi ayam + sirap....it was the best ever AF concert...sitting at the cafe eating...watching AF
concert with your friends...hahahaha...as usual Aida is the 'weirdo'...the only Felix's fan! Susah2 saja
Hahahaha.....The rest...guess you should know it by now....MAWI!!! Hahahahaha..... WORLD!

Part VI
The GREAT Sunday! hahahaha....wake up at 2pm...I repeat 2pm....on my laptop...play some songs while taking my breakfast or
you can call it lunch....wait...it can be tea break? Hahahahaha....in the evening went to Asma' cafe bought lots of food...
ate at Shik's room with her room mates..my beloved Anne n Kak Chik not to forget my roommy Dell...lots of laugh n the
nasi lemak...just so GORGEOUS!!! Life here is getting too good! Good food+not worrying adding 'extra' weight cause of the
'long' journey that we need to take to every where...just every where!

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration