1.do you like seafood?
>> Yup...once I'm alergic to it
2.mustard or ketchup?
>> Chili ketchup
3.coke or pepsi?
>> Vanila coke
4.turkey or tofu?
>> Tahu bakar (dried one!)
5.are you hungry now?
>>always be
6.how spicy do you like ur food?
>> Spicy...can't take too much of it
7.how do u like your eggs?
>> Any...half cook+kicap+paper
8.what do u usually eat for breakfast?
>> None...but if I force to....As light as I can..
I have this easy 'process' syndrom in the morning =p
9.what do you normally drink when you eat pizza?
>> Pepsi
10.would you like fries with that?
>> I LOVE fries!
11.did you eat breakfast today?
>> Yup
12.what's your favourite kind of asian food?
>> Ayam goreng sambal or any ASIAN food...mengenyangkan!
14.what's your favorite morning drink?
>> Dutch Lady Milk Junior-Chocolate flav.
15.what's your favorite fast food?
>> Any
16.do you eat organic food?
>> If I have the opportunity
17.breakfast or dinner?
>> Dinner ( I'm not healthy person)
18.salty or sweet?
>> salty
19.water: tapped or bottled?
>> ad home FORCE to drin 'process' tap water...the rest Ayaq masak!
20.chocolate or vanilla?
>> Chocolate
21.sugar or spice?
>> Spice
22.can you use chopsticks?
>> Yup...just like the chinese n the japanese =D
23.apple or pumpkin pie?
>> Apple pie!!!!
24.how often do you eat fast food?
>> If I have no choice
25.can you cook?
>> bley la
26.do you eat meat?
>> yup
27do you like cold pizza?
>> nope...I'll reheat it
28.chocolate or caramel?
>> chocolate... I hate caramel!
29.soda or water?
>> Water...sky juice
30.juice or milk?
>> Juice
31.regular or diet?
>> Regular...sama jer
32.fruit or vegetables?
>> Fruits
33.do you put ketchup on your eggs?
>> Chili...yup
34.do you drink milk?
>> I 'need' to
35.what's your favorite pizza topping?
>> Hawaiian
36.do you like gravy on your mashed
potatoes?
>> Okla
37.where do you usually eat dinner?
>> Currently at cafe or in my marhalah room
38.ham or turkey?
>> Turkey
39.do you like onions?
>> Yup
40.salt or pepper?
>> Salt
41.do you dunk your cookies in milk?
>> Nope...it will spoiled the cookie n te milk taste
42.does it taste like chicken?
>> God!! What r you talking about?
43.do you like to go out to eat?
>> Yup... with family specially (miss them so much...homesick*wink*)
44.have you ever chosen which live lobster to eat?
>> I hate lobster!
45.do you put ketchup on the roll or the
burger?
>> Any!
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment