Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Yes...Nope..err......Depends

Just answer the questions with a yes/ no/
depends

Are You?

*sensitive = Nope...blur

*easily hurt = Depends...ikut mood

*calm = Yup...all the time

*quiet = Yup...the reason is that I'm not friendly

*choosy = Yup...specially when it comes to bf

*active = Depends...r8 now I think I'm over done it

*very shy = Depends...selalu main blasah jer

*confidence in urself = Nope....need to overcome it

*brand-conscious = Yup...specilly on my IT product

*a good listener = Yup...listen n forget!

*easily bored = Yup! Wow...too easy

*outgoing = Depends....when I want to

*open-minded = Yup...always yu need that nowadays

*an only child = Nope...where should I put my lil'bro then

*happy at the moment = Yup...me bz with my campus life

*tired = Yup...loss some weight

*playing any online games = Nope...wasting my time

*good at Chess = Nope...once I know how to play it...Aaaa...how aaa?

*tempted by chocolates = Yup! nyumph!

D O Y O U ? ...

*believe the term 'love at first sight'= Yup...you can love him but does not mean you 'want' him!

*have someone you really care for recently= Yup...MYSELF!

*believe in love= Yup...of course

*ever cheated on a test= Yup...hahahahaha

*play the guitar = Nope...but used to =p

*play the piano = Nope...anyone can teach me

*like your life = Yup...nowadays much colourful!

*like school = Depends....the atmosphere yup...the classes..blergh!

*like dancing = Yup...Zapin? Hahahaha

*like sweets = Yup...it's an important tool during your kuliyyah! hahaha

*like travelling = Yup....love travelling...

*own an Xbox/ playstation= Nope...not a game freak!

*like Spongebob Squarepants = Nope...blergh!

*ride a bike = Yup...

*read Harry Potter = Nope...lame...next

*read a lot = Nope...read exam purpose books

*yell at your siblings = Nope...my bro r too 'baik'

*argue with your parents = Yup...on remeh temeh things

*feel like quitting this quiz = Nope...

*love McDonalds = Yup...

*play basketball = Yup...huh miss that moment =P

*play badminton = Yup...mostly during my childhood

*play tennis = Nope but looking forward to

*play bowling= Yup...hahahaha....

*swim = Nope...used to but nowadays dah tak larat...

*watch Disney channel = Yup...fav will be House of Mouse!

*love movies = Nope...blergh! Buang masa

*like Oreo = Yup...nyumph!

*like chips = Yup...kerepek ubi buatan simpang renggam...hehehe

*do the housework = Depends...at home-malas bangat!...at hostel-rajin...???

*love your friends alot = Yup

*prefer your past life to present life = Yup...miss my much alive childhood where everything your dad will pay for you =p



Will You?

*get more than 5 piercings = Nope...not even one!

*curse a friend = Yup...hahaha...jgn cari pasal

*hug a stranger = Nope...even some one that I know...yurk!

*sneak out at night alone = Nope...giler...dok dlm bilik main computer lagi best =p

*work for Donald Trump if you had a choice= Yup...then blajar cara utk menggulingkan dia n owns DT empire!

*further your studies overseas = Nope...curently study@IIUM I already feel like overseas...hahahaha

*try summoning a ghost for fun = Nope...wasting time

*try alcohol = Nope...noway!

*love someone wholeheartedly = Nope...I love myself!

*smokes = Nope n NEVER...I hate smokers!

Have You ever?

*ever hug someone = Yup but I dun like it at all

*look someone in the eye = Yup...hahahaha

*do stupid things that finally made u real
embarrased = Yup...all the time...but selalu buat bodo jerk...hahahaha

*said sorry to someone = Yup...okla

*thank someone = Yup...budi bahasa....budaya kitaaaaaaa....

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration